Some great reminders from the book of Proverbs (15:10-15) to God’s call on leaders – seems we need this now more than ever. Let’s strive to be the leaders we all desire to have!
1. ENCOURAGING: A good leader motivates, doesn’t mislead, exploit.
2. INTEGRITY: God cares about honesty in the workplace; your business is His business.
3. JUST: Good leaders abhor wrongdoing of all kinds; sound leadership has a moral foundation.
4. AUTHENTIC: Good leaders cultivate honest speech; they love advisors who tell them the truth.
5. UNIFYING: An intemperate leader wreaks havoc in lives; you’re smart to stay clear of someone like that.
6. GRACIOUS & GENEROUS: Good-tempered leaders invigorate lives; they’re like spring rain and sunshine.